Be creative in a whole new way with the DIY Frame Black Sketch Pad from the Arteza range. Tear a sheet from the glue-bound pad and follow the folding guidelines embossed into the paper and the perforated tabs to create your frame. You can also place photos inside the frame and decorate just the frame portion.
The acid-free sheets will make sure your artwork remains beautiful and bright over time. You'll appreciate keeping this convenient pad in your studio because unlike traditional canvases, they're compact. Take the whole pad or tear out a couple of sheets to take with you as you travel. Thanks to this unique DIY frame pad, you can show off your finished artwork with just a few folds as soon as your image is finished.
• Marked guidelines and perforated tear tabs
• 400gsm heavyweight black sketch paper
• Premium acid-free sheets to keep your artwork looking bright
• Convenient glue-bound pad for ease of use
• Size unfolded: W28 x H35.5 cm (11" x 14")
• Folded canvas size: W17.8 x H21.8cm (7" x 8.6")
• Ideal for a variety of dry media