Chef - Fair Oak Garden Centre
We require an experienced chef to join our busy team in our newly re-fitted Glass House Restaurant within our Garden Centre in Fair Oak.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join our successful family run business as we continue to develop this site.
- Full-time role
- 5 days a week - NO LATE NIGHTS
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Staff Discount
- On-site parking
- Good Working Conditions
You will need to have experience in preparing and cooking a wide variety of dishes including a daily specials board.
- You will be required to have a good knowledge of food allergens
- You will be required to work closely with the Restaurant manager to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen.
- You will be responsible for all food hygiene and health and safety within the kitchen area.
- Help and assist the other chef and catering staff.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A passion for cooking
- 4 years experience working in a fresh food kitchen
- Relevant food hygiene certificates
- Drive and eagerness to progress
To Apply for this role, please click here to email us now >>