Assembly Workers - Timber Workshop - Salisbury Head Office
With a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an eCommerce/Marketing environment, where you have been maintaining website inventory, uploading new products and site content, designing digital media campaigns, you’ll be a marketer with a passion for retail and strategy coupled with a creative mind-set and the skills to match.
Working within the marketing team you will assist with the day-to-day running of the eCommerce platform as well as getting involved with digital marketing functions, social media engagement as well as local and national communication initiatives. So, a creative nature and attention to detail is a must!
- Maintenance of the ecommerce platforms.
- Inventory management.
- Customer engagement and assistance.
- Content generation for marketing communications.
- Assist with communication channels to re-enforce the company brand, create engagement and increase sales.
Experience & Skills:
- Marketing experience specifically in eCommerce
- Experience using Shopify & Ebay an advantage.
- Excellent administrative ability.
- High quality written communication skills.
- Comfortable using Social Media Channels.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp/Online email platforms.
- Have a creative mind set and a flexible approach.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and eager to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Forward thinking, curious and driven.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring marketer/administrator, looking for career development in a challenging and rewarding role.
To Apply for this role, please click here to email us now >>