Based at our Head Office in Salisbury – UK
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE – full-time, permanent.
Working within the marketing team you will be in control of the day-to-day running and evolution of the eCommerce platforms (Shopify and eBay) which form a key part of the business.
- Maintenance of the ecommerce platforms.
- Inventory management.
- Website updates.
- Product content generation for website.
- Report on ecommerce KPIs.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience using Shopify & eBay is essential.
- Working knowledge of websites and SEO.
- Experience with Google shopping.
- Confident with analytics reporting.
- Excellent administrative / communications skills.
- Comfortable using Social Media Channels.
- Have a creative mind set and a flexible proactive approach.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and eager to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Forward thinking, curious and driven.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ecommerce marketer / administrator, looking for career development in a challenging and rewarding role.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Staff discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salisbury, SP2 8RA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 5 years (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
To Apply for this role, please click here to email us now >>