Described as 'nature's traditional compost' Eco Tree & Shrub Compost is made from 100% organic material. It is rigorously shredded, sorted and aerobically composted for a minimum of 12 weeks. This process helps nature take its course, slowly reducing down the material, harnessing its rich supply of powerful nutrients. It's then screened thoroughly to ensure the particles share a consistent size, making it easy to use and perfect to help your garden flourish.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the plant container or root system and 8-10cm deeper
- Spread 8cm of Eco Tree & Shrub over the base of the hole and fork in well
- Immerse the container in water until thoroughly soaked, then position in the centre of the hole level with surrounding soil
- Insert stake if necessary and tie in plant
- Mix Eco Tree & Shrub 50:50 with soil and fill in the hole
- Tread in firmly, water well and cover with 8cm of Eco Tree & Shrub to act as a surface mulch
Eco Tree & Shrub Compost can also be used to enhance the soil and improve the growth of existing plants
- Mind your hands, always wear gloves when handling
- To keep your product fresh, reseal the bag after use
- Please keep this packaging away from babies and children
- Store this product well away from garden chemicals and weedkillers to prevent contamination, and in a dry cool place away from excessive sunlight and heat
Local Delivery Only
This item is for local delivery only. We are able to deliver to our local customers within a 5 mile radius of any In-Excess store. Please call your nearest In-Excess store to place your order.