- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Contains a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures
- Improves trowelability
- Easier tamping down and alignment
- Improves workability
- Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling down to -2 C in both wet and dry mortar. • Chloride free (chloride ion content <0.1%).
- Reduces bleeding
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence
Areas For Use
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block laying
- External/Internal rendering
- Pointing/repointing brickwork
- Do not use in structural concrete
- Do not overdose
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water
- Do not use in lime based mixes
In all cases, add to mix at an addition rate of 150ml to 250ml per 50kg cement , depending on the degree of plasticising/entrainment required.
Store in original unopened containers between 5 and 40 C.
Up to 2 years in unopened containers.