- Internal and external use.
- Fast acting.
- Leaves a residual surface to prevent future infestation.
- Powerful formulae. registered with HSE under “Control of Pesticides Regulations; 1986” (HSE 10400).
Areas For Use
- Kills mould and fungal growth caused by damp on internal and external floors and walls.
- Kills mould and fungal growth on roofs prior to coating with bituminous coatings.
- Removes algae, lichen, green slime and fungal growth from patios/drives
- Ready to use - do not dilute
- For use only as specified as a surface biocide
Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment. Supplied ready to use. Do not dilute. Remove all surface debris and growth from the area to be treated. Apply by brush or spray in at a rate of 1 litre per 5 - 10m2 depending on porosity of surface. Leave solution for 20 minutes. Finally, wash down the area with water. Repeat process for badly infested areas. Take care not to allow residues to run directly into fresh watercourses.
1 litre will cover approximately 5-10m2 of surface depending on the nature of the surface
Store at moderate temperatures in original containers. PROTECT FROM FROST.
24 months from date of manufacture when stored according to manufacturers instructions