- Improves adhesion to most common building surfaces
- Improves flexibility of mortars and screeds
Areas For Use
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
LimitationsDo not use in exterior applications or in areas subject to constant damp.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease
For General priming:
- Dilute 4 parts water to 1 part Contract PVA and apply by brush. Allow to dry.
For a Bonding Coat:
- Use neat and apply by brush, apply plaster or render while still tacky.
As an Adhesive
- Use undiluted. Coat each face and press surfaces together. Large areas should be clamped for 24 hours.
As a Cement Admixture
- Add 10 to 15 litres Contract PVA to 50 kg cement.