Areas For Use
- All sealing applications in aquaria.
- Sealing of pond liners and all supply/drainage piping.
- On highly porous surfaces priming is advised.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- As pond liner materials vary in quality, always test a small area first for adhesion.
- Always wash out ponds and aquaria after use to remove residual acetic acid. Test pH before use.
- Allow sealant to fully cure before moving/filling with water.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. All glass must be cleaned prior to use.
The surfaces to be must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Priming is generally not required. Glass must be toughened or laminated. Do not use tempered glass (shattering risk). The following guide is useful in choosing the required glass thickness.
- Skin Formation: 15 mins @ 23°C
- Through Cure: 3mm per 24 hours
Store in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C.
24 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers