Areas for use
- Sealing unpolished tiles.
- Internal and external use.
- Kitchen, bathroom and patio areas.
- Stone hearths and fireplaces.
- Porcelain and Marble Sealer will only work where it can penetrate into the surface. Do not apply to non-porous or polished surfaces.
- Do not apply this product to painted surfaces or surfaces that have previously been treated with stearate or silicone based water seals.
- Do not apply this product externally if rain is imminent (within 6-8 hours at 20˚C).
- As quality of tiles/natural stone can vary, always test a small inconspicuous area or an offcut of tile for compatibility/discolouration prior to full scale application.
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- As the company cannot be aware of all applications and materials its product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Please contact Technical Services for advice or request Technical Data Sheet.
Read all instructions carefully before use Ensure the surfaces to be treated are clean and free from any previous treatments, mould or fungal growth, waxes or coatings, dust and grease. Allow floors to dry for at least 48 hours once cleaned. Adhesive and grout must be allowed to fully cure prior to application (usually 4-6 weeks depending on ambient conditions).
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA FOR COMPATIBILITY PRIOR TO FULL SCALE APPLICATION. Mask off any surrounding surfaces/areas. Apply by brush, roller (from suitable container) ensuring an even distribution. Work well into surface for maximum penetration. DO NOT LEAVE SURPLUS MATERIAL ON THE SURFACE. If necessary, wipe up excess with a damp cloth approximately 5-10 mins after application. Ensure an even and thorough coverage, especially on textured stone where “ponding” of the product must be avoided. On vertical surfaces always work from top to bottom of the wall. Normally, only one coat is required, but for very porous surfaces, a second coat may be applied approximately 30 minutes after first coat (i.e. before first coat is fully dry). Allow to dry for approximately 6-8 hours for foot traffic depending on air temperature. Do not apply below +5˚C or above +35°C. Clean all tools/brushes etc. with white spirit before product dries.
Areas treated with this product may be cleaned with warm water and detergent.
Approx. 8-10m2 per litre of diluted product depending on porosity of substrate.
Store in cool, dry conditions between + 5 and + 25˚C. Storage outside these parameters will dramatically reduce shelf life.
12 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers