- Rapid setting (30 minutes, depending on ambient temperature and conditions).
- Easy mixing, just add water.
- Fills deep hole from 2.5-15cm in one applications (for small holes <2.5cm use Jetcem)
Areas For Use
- Internal and external repairs to gaps and cracks and walls and floors.
- Repairing flags, slabs, stones and bricks.
- Patching steps and window sills.
- Pointing brick and stone.
- Jointing earthenware pipes and drains.
- Repairs to ponds and pools.
- Setting in W/C’s and sinks.
- Leak sealing in concrete based surfaces.
- Setting railings and posts.
- This product should not be used for load bearing applications. Use EverBuild Anchor Set.
- Do not use where chemical resistance is required.
- Repairs to fishponds etc – seal repair with a suitable paint before re-stocking.
- It is always the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, request technical data or contact Technical Services department.
Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust, crumbly material or any contaminants, which may affect adhesion.
- Thoroughly wet surfaces to improve adhesion.
- Always use a clean mixing vessel and add approx. 3 parts by volume powder to one part by volume clean cold water and mix immediately to a smooth, reasonably thick slump free paste. The mixed cement will remain workable for 5-10 minutes only. MIX NO MORE CEMENT THAN CAN BE USED IN 5 MINUTES
- Press the cement into the repair with a trowel or filling knife.
- Once the product begins to stiffen, throw away the residue. DO NOT ADD FURTHER WATER TO THE MIX. THIS WILL DESTROY STRENGTH.
- In warm conditions, cover Jetcem with polythene to assist cure.
- Clean tools etc with warm water before Jetcem dries.
Store in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C. Storage outside these parameters will significantly reduce shelf life.
12 months in original unopened bag. This will reduce significantly once opened.