- Flash setting formulation - bonds most surfaces within 10 seconds, cutting down dramatically mitre assembly bonding times when compared to conventional wood adhesives.
- High viscosity adhesive – low soak in to give greater bond strength than conventional cyanoacrylates on porous surfaces (eg wood)
- Gap filling – high viscosity adhesive will fill small gaps in mitres etc (up to 0.2mm)
- Economical in use
Areas For Use
- Multitude of industrial applications: Bonds MDF, wood, chipboard, rubber, plastics, Perspex, uPVC ceramics, aluminium and metals.
- Ideal for all cornice and profile mitres, trims, picture frames, MDF, skirting and architrave joints, worktop end strips, PVCu trims and much more. It is particularly useful for production lines such as electronics assembly and uPVC window trim bonding
- Ensure surfaces are degreased prior to bonding
- Do not use on glass
- Do not use in applications involving constant water immersion
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products
- Do not use on load bearing applications
- On wooden/porous surfaces, do not use any other cyanoacrylate except Mitre fast Adhesive (as these products are thinner and the soak in will give poor bond strength).
The surfaces to be glued should be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Materials should be stored in a warm environment prior to bonding to avoid chilling of the glue line, which leads to extended setting times. Where possible, ensure working environment has a relative humidity of 50% +
- Spray one surface with activator
- Apply adhesive sparingly to other surface
- Bring together, position and hold for about 10 seconds
Store in original unopened containers between 4 and 25 C. Reseal immediately once used. Protect activator from sources of ignition
Twelve months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers, depending on temperature of storage.