- High initial tack for quick bonding.
- Allows time for repositioning.
- Contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth whist the paste fully cures.
- Use only as directed
- Store in original container.
- Dispose of product and packaging correctly.
- It is users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt please contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces are clean and dry and free from loose or flaky material. Gloss or non porous surfaces should be rubbed down to improve adhesion.
Borders – cut border to required length. Gently score vinyl wallpaper where border is to be positioned. If using on pre pasted borders moisten before applying adhesive. Spread adhesive over border ensuring even coverage. Position border and smooth down with a sponge or cloth. Take care to keep the printed side of the border free of adhesive. If contact occurs wipe off excess adhesive with a damp cloth.
Overlap Repairs – apply the adhesive to the fixed substrate and press the overlap piece into position. Press firmly into place using a brush and wipe off excess immediately with a damp cloth.
500g will hang approximately 20m of a 13cm deep border
Store in cool dry conditions, away from direct sunlight between 5 and 25 o C . PROTECT FROM FROST.
24 months from date of manufacture