Areas For Use
- For sealing showers, baths, wetrooms, sanitary ware, ceramic tiles, kitchens and all applications in areas of high humidity where maximum hygiene protection is required.
- Also ideal for sealing around window and door frames internally in areas subject to high condensation.
- Do not use in aquaria; use Aqua Mate Sealant
- Do not use against surfaces that bleed oil or plasticizers, or against bitumen/pitch based products.
- It is always the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt request technical data or contact Technical Services department before use.
All surfaces to be sealed must be sound, clean and dry. Fill deep gaps and voids with Everbuild Expanding Foam, then trim back level with bath/shower tray before applying Sealant. When applying to plastic & acrylic baths, fill bath half full with water whilst sealing and during cure. This provides the mid point of any movement that will be encountered. Always tool sealant down to ensure a proper bond is achieved. Tool within 15 minutes of applying
- Skin Formation: 15-20 mins at 20°C
- Through Cure: 2-3 mm/24 hours
Store in cool dry conditions and protect from frost.