Areas For Use
Will stick ceramics, porcelain, pottery, wood, card, paper, most plastics*, leather, cork, linoleum, rubber, stone, glass, metals and dense fabrics to both themselves and each other
- Will not stick polyethylene, polypropylene, or PTFE.
- Not suitable for bonding acetate, rayon or items which hold hot liquids.
- Do not use near polished or some painted surfaces.
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Do not use on bitumen, asphalt or cellulose painted surfaces.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive as the product may attack the mirror backing.
- Do not use below 5`C.
- As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice.
Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe vapour. POROUS SURFACES (fabrics, ceramics etc) Unscrew cap and spread a thin even layer of adhesive onto one surface. Press two surfaces together firmly. NON POROUS SURFACES (plastics, metals etc) Improve adhesion by abrading both surfaces with sandpaper. Unscrew cap and spread a thin even layer of adhesive onto both surfaces. Allow adhesive to dry to a tough tacky finish (about 5-10 mins) then press both surfaces together firmly. In both cases, full strength is obtained after 24 hours @20`C. Replace cap immediately after use to keep adhesive usable
Clean tools etc with acetone or nail varnish remover, protecting surrounding surfaces
Store in cool, dry conditions away from sources of ignition.
36 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers.