Areas For Use
- Repairs to uPVC Guttering
- Bonding cills and trims
- Bonding uPVC and ABS non-pressure pipework
- Automotive Fittings
- Various household applications
- Will not stick polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, PTFE, nylon or bakelite.
- Do not use near polished or some painted surfaces.
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Do not use on bitumen, asphalt or cellulose painted surfaces.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive as the product may attack the mirror backing.
- Do not use below 5`C.
- As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice.stp
Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe vapour. Remove cap and pierce inner membrane. As quality and type of plastic can vary, always test an inconspicuous area prior to full application. Apply a thin and even film to both surfaces. Assemble immediately. Repositioning can take place within 10 minutes of bonding. Full strength is obtained after 24 hours @20`C. Replace cap immediately after use to keep adhesive usable.
Clean tools etc with acetone or nail varnish remover, protecting surrounding surfaces.
Store in cool, dry conditions away from sources of ignition.
3 years from date of manufacture in original unopened containers.