OUR PREVIOUS PRICE: £2.50
Grout Film Remover is a concentrated, biodegradable, powerful but safe cleaner. It removes cement film and grout bloom residues from glazed floor tiles, quarry tiles, unglazed floor tiles and natural slate.
- Stock from a leading DIY retailer
- Approx coverage between 20-50m² per litre depending on dilution used.
- Removes cement grout film after installation without damaging grout
- Suitable for use on glazed ceramic, quarry, slate, granite and terracotta tiles
- Can be used to neutralise efflorescence, white salt stains from brick, flags or terracotta tiles and remove rust and oxide stains from other surfaces such as chrome and stainless steel
- Not to be used on marble or other acid-sensitive materials
- Does not give off fumes
- The composition of natural stone tiles can vary so always test on a spare tile or hidden area. In the unlikely event of a problem use Wickes Natural Stone Grout & Film Remover instead
- Bottle Contents: 1 litre