Areas For Use
- Internal and external sealing around timber and metal window and door frames.
- Internal sealing around Metal, Pvcu window and door frames.
- Sanitary & bathroom Applications
- Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
- Not recommended for application on concrete, marble, lead, copper, galvanized steel and not for PE, PP, PTFE and bituminous substrates
- Not Paintable
- Not suitable for aquaria
- Not recommended for direct contact with the perimeter of insulation glass, the edges of laminated safety glass or the bedding in double glazed units
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. Smooth down within 20 minutes of application using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or wetted gloved finger. Care should be taken at this point not to saturate the surface as this will delay drying. Any excess sealant etc. can be removed using a sponge and warm water.
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 C and 25 C
36 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers