Directions for use
Patios, Paths & Driveways: To clear bacteria, algae, mould and fungi stains, dilute 30 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Apply to area to be treated and leave for 30 minutes. Scrub with a stiff bristled yard brush and then rinse with water.
Greenhouses: To clear moss and algae build-up from glass and pots. Dilute 80 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Remove/cover plants. Wash affected areas and rinse immediately.
Drains and Bins: To unblock grease/dirt and eradicate bad smells. Pour outdoor cleaning fluid neat into outdoor drain/bin and rinse thoroughly.
Pet Housing/Stables: Protect pets from harmful bacteria and pests and to neutralise odours. Dilute 80 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Remove all contents prior to use. Wash affected areas and rinse immediately.
- Contains amongst others:
- < 5% Benzyl Chlorophenyls
- < 5% Ortho Phenyl Phenols
- Outdoor use only - do not use indoors
- Keep away from pets and animal food
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact of product with plants
- If spilt wash area immediately with cold water
- Wear suitable gloves/eye protection
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- Formula may stain, soften plastics or discolour brick and paintwork
- Do not exceed recommended concentrations and use only as directed
- Store in a warm place and protect from frost
- Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
- If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
- If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately