In-Excess Outdoor Cleaning Fluid (Kills 99.9% of Bacteria) - 1 Litre - In-Excess Direct

In-Excess Outdoor Cleaning Fluid - 1 Litre

This multipurpose outdoor cleaning solution is perfect for a whole range of tasks when maintaining your outside spaces. Whether you have a smelly drain or algae across your patio, this cleaning liquid will make light work of the task. The strong mixture will kill 99.9% of bacteria which will provide a clean environment.

  • Unblocks and deodorises drains
  • Disinfects pet housing, kennels and stables
  • Cleans patios, paths, driveways, pots and greenhouses of moss and algae
  • Tin Contents: 1 Litre
Usage Guidelines

Directions for use
Patios, Paths & Driveways: To clear bacteria, algae, mould and fungi stains, dilute 30 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Apply to area to be treated and leave for 30 minutes. Scrub with a stiff bristled yard brush and then rinse with water.

Greenhouses: To clear moss and algae build-up from glass and pots. Dilute 80 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Remove/cover plants. Wash affected areas and rinse immediately.

Drains and Bins: To unblock grease/dirt and eradicate bad smells. Pour outdoor cleaning fluid neat into outdoor drain/bin and rinse thoroughly.

Pet Housing/Stables: Protect pets from harmful bacteria and pests and to neutralise odours. Dilute 80 parts water to 1 part outdoor cleaning fluid. Remove all contents prior to use. Wash affected areas and rinse immediately.

Ingredients

  • Contains amongst others:
  • < 5% Benzyl Chlorophenyls
  • < 5% Ortho Phenyl Phenols

Safety Notes

  • Outdoor use only - do not use indoors
  • Keep away from pets and animal food
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Avoid contact of product with plants
  • If spilt wash area immediately with cold water
  • Wear suitable gloves/eye protection
  • Avoid contact with skin and eyes
  • Use only in well-ventilated areas
  • Formula may stain, soften plastics or discolour brick and paintwork
  • Do not exceed recommended concentrations and use only as directed
  • Store in a warm place and protect from frost

Cautions

  • Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
  • If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
  • If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
  • If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately.

Maybe you'll be interested in...