Directions for use
Do not use if rain is expected within the next few hours and apply to dry surfaces only. Dilute up to 4 parts water with 1 part Path & Patio Cleaner. Mix in a low pressure sprayer or watering can and apply over the area to be cleaned. Allow the product 20 minutes to lift the dirt/moss/algae from the surface and then scrub with a firm brush. Finally wash off, preferably with a jet wash.
When applied with a sprayer, the product will cover up to 10 square metres of area per 1 litre of diluted product. When applied with a water can coverage will be less. Product can be diluted 1 part to 4 parts water in sterile hard water and possesses bactericidal activity in 5 minutes at 200C under dirty conditions to pass British/European 1276 protocol.
- Benzalkonium Chloride 2-5% w/w
- Alcohol Ethoxylate 5-10% w/w
- Keep away from pets and animal food
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact of product with plants, ponds or aquatic life
- Wear suitable gloves/eye protection
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- Wash hands after use
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry
- Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
- If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
- If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately.