In-Excess Path & Patio Outdoor Cleaner - 5 Litres - In-Excess Direct

In-Excess Path & Patio Outdoor Cleaner - 5 Litres

Due to delivery restrictions this product is only available to purchase in our retail stores
Please contact your local store to check availability

A powerful outdoor formula which is designed to clean moss, algae and everyday dirt away from the affected areas and to destroy the spores which are produced by the moss & algae. The strong formula helps lengthen the time in which moss and algae reforms leaving your paths and patios clean for longer.

  • Removes mould, algae and moss from paths, patios and decking
  • Restores natural appearance of paving slabs, stone etc
  • Inhibits regrowth of moss and algae
  • Bottle Contents: 5 Litres
Usage Guidelines

Directions for use
Do not use if rain is expected within the next few hours and apply to dry surfaces only. Dilute up to 4 parts water with 1 part Path & Patio Cleaner. Mix in a low pressure sprayer or watering can and apply over the area to be cleaned. Allow the product 20 minutes to lift the dirt/moss/algae from the surface and then scrub with a firm brush. Finally wash off, preferably with a jet wash.

When applied with a sprayer, the product will cover up to 10 square metres of area per 1 litre of diluted product. When applied with a water can coverage will be less. Product can be diluted 1 part to 4 parts water in sterile hard water and possesses bactericidal activity in 5 minutes at 200C under dirty conditions to pass British/European 1276 protocol.

Ingredients

  • Contains:
  • Benzalkonium Chloride 2-5% w/w
  • Alcohol Ethoxylate 5-10% w/w

Safety Notes

  • Keep away from pets and animal food
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Avoid contact of product with plants, ponds or aquatic life
  • Wear suitable gloves/eye protection
  • Avoid contact with skin and eyes
  • Use only in well-ventilated areas
  • Wash hands after use
  • Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry

Cautions

  • Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
  • If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
  • If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
  • If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately.

Maybe you'll be interested in...