These stainless steel woodscrews are great for any task where they will be exposed to weather as the A2 graded stainless steel prevents rusting and corrosion. Suitable for use with a variety of materials, these screws won't let you down and with a single slash tip they're easy to get started!
- Double countersink to provide additional head strength
- Passivated A2 stainless steel provides rust and corrosion protection
- Single slash (Type 17) tip paired with a deep pozi recess allow for an easy start
- Help to reduce splitting of wood and removes the need for pre-drilling
- Suitable for use on Exterior Timbers, MDF, Chipboard, Softwood, Hardwood and Aluminium Sheets amongst other materials