Designed for maximum cutting power these Straight Cut Aviation Snips from In-Excess have been developed to cut aluminum and sheet steel. Aviation snips have a compound action which gives them a mechanical advantage over standard tin snips meaning this snips are bound to last. The ergonomic anti-slip grips and reinforced steel blades make them ideal for any tradesman. These Aviation snips are more versatile and can be used for cutting more complex shapes, and thicker materials compared with standard tin snips of the same size.
- Cut: Straight Cut
- Handle to be used in: Either Left or Right
- Dimennsions: 250mm (10")
- Durable Drop Forged Chrome Nickel Steel
- Anti-Corrosive Black Nickle Finish
- Protective Latch For Safe Storage
- Ergonomic Anti-Slip Grips