Spear & Jackson Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner - 5 Litres - In-Excess Direct

Spear & Jackson Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner - 5 Litres

Due to delivery restrictions this product is only available to purchase in our retail stores
Please contact your local store to check availability

OUR PREVIOUS PRICE: £9.95

Spear & Jackson Spray and Leave is designed to clean mould, algae and everyday dirt away from the affected areas and to destroy the spores which are produced by algae. This will help lengthen the time in which the algae reforms. The formula is designed to work with the outdoor elements, including the wind and rain, to gradually wash away the contamination over a number of months.

  • Ready to use formula - simply attach provided sprayer to the nozzle
  • Removes mould, algae and moss from paths, patios and decking
  • Inhibits regrowth of moss and algae
  • Bottle Contents: 5 Litres
Usage Guidelines

Directions for use
Do not use if rain is expected within the next few hours and apply to dry surfaces only. Ideally, choose an overcast day (not wet) to apply the product, so that it is less likely to evaporate. The product is ready to use and should be applied using the sprayer attached to the bottle. Thoroughly soak the affected areas and simply leave it to work. In severely affected areas, you may apply a second treatment after 1-2 months. Keep away from treated area until dry.

Ingredients

  • Contains amongst others:
  • < 1% Lauryl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
  • < 1% Myristyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
  • < 1% EDTA

Safety Notes

  • Harmful if swallowed
  • May cause sensitisation by skin contact
  • Avoid contact with skin and eyes
  • Wear suitable gloves
  • Keep away from animal feeding stuffs
  • Avoid contact with plants, ponds and aquatic life
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Use only in well-ventilated areas
  • Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry

Cautions

  • Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
  • If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
  • If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
  • If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately.

Maybe you'll be interested in...