Directions for use
Do not use if rain is expected within the next few hours and apply to dry surfaces only. Ideally, choose an overcast day (not wet) to apply the product, so that it is less likely to evaporate. The product is ready to use and should be applied using the sprayer attached to the bottle. Thoroughly soak the affected areas and simply leave it to work. In severely affected areas, you may apply a second treatment after 1-2 months. Keep away from treated area until dry.
- Contains amongst others:
- < 1% Lauryl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- < 1% Myristyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- < 1% EDTA
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear suitable gloves
- Keep away from animal feeding stuffs
- Avoid contact with plants, ponds and aquatic life
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry
- Harmful if swallowed. If in contact with skin it may cause skin irritation. May cause allergic reaction and serious eye damage.
- If swallowed: Seek medical attention immediately and show product container
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse
- If in eyes: Rinse immediately with water several times. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Seek medical attention immediately.