These Concrete Anchor Screws from Spit have been designed and manufactured so that the thread of the screws taps into concrete, block or brick. These Concrete Fixings have a LDT - a Large Diameter Head, making them ideal for when you need a fastener that gives you speedy and secure anchoring. The Hex Screw has No expansion stress which means you can install near the edge of a fixing or close to other anchors. Furthermore these screws cut their own thread!
- Pack Quantity: 4 Concrete Screws
- Thread Diameter: M10
- Length of Thread: 45mm
- Max Fixture Thickness: 7mm
- Hole Diameter Required: 8mm
- Ideal for medium Loads in Concrete, Brick & Block
- Max Outwards Pressure: 320kg (In C25 Concrete)
- Max Downwards Pressure: 830kg (In C25 Concrete)
- Ideal for electrical accessories, security fencing, safety rails, gates, shelving, extractor fans, brackets and signs.
- Suitable for solid brickwork, concrete & blockwork
- Please Note: Packaging may show marks due to poor storage, however New, untarnished product inside