** CHEAPEST ONLINE OFFER **
<< Only £2.99 >>
These Disposable Medical Masks offer a comfortable face covering and a bacterial filtration efficiency of 95%. Ergonomically designed; with a smooth inner surface, an adjustable nose strip, and evenly tensioned ear straps, these masks accommodate facial movement to ensure safety and comfort for the user.
PPE Equipment - Bacteria filtering Face Mask
- Pack of 10 Type 1 face masks
- 3-ply disposable surgical face mask
- Soft and comfortable fitting with ear loops and easy breathability
- Conforms to EN 14683:2019
- CE marked MDD 93/42/EEC
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) >95%.
- Production date: May 2020
- Shelf life: 12 months (16/05/2021)
- One size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm (Stretches to 15cm)
- Single-use only
- Certificates available upon application for bulk orders
- Colour: blue and white
How to use
1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2) Take out the mask with the white side facing inward and the blue side facing outward and check there are no tears or holes
3) Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably
4) Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position
5) Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit
6) Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
7) After use, dispose of the mask immediately in household waste and wash your hands again
Please note: the use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Storage: store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.