Lawn Feed Seasonal Tips
|Season||Lawn feed tips|
|Spring||Your lawn needs extra nutrition as it starts actively growing. Also itʼs the ideal time to overseed. Combine these two steps by applying Aftercut Lawn Thickener between March-May.|
|Summer||Lawn gets most use and dry weather takes it toll. Feed your lawn for root strengthening and green results by applying Aftercut Lawn Thickener between June-August.|
|Autumn||Care taken now will reap rewards next spring. Feed your lawn again for a final boost before winter time for more resistant leaves and roots.|
When to use
- Apply from Spring to Autumn when the grass is actively growing.
- For best results apply to the lawn after mowing.
- For best results apply when the soil is moist and the grass is dry. Do not apply when soil is dry, during freezing conditions or when frost is expected.
How to use
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product. Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
- If applying by hand, apply 35 grams per square metre over the marked area.
- If applying by wheel spreader Apply at a rate of 35 grams per square metre over the lawn. Use the correct spreader setting or calibrate your spreader to apply the correct amount for your lawn.
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.