Where to use Patch Fix• In high-traffic areas where the lawn is worn away
• In patches caused by pet urine damage
• Shady conditions, such as under trees
• In and around children’s play areas, such as trampolines
How to use
- Remove all dead grass, weeds and their roots before applying patch repair
- Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces.
- Shake the box to mix up the ingredients.
- Apply Aftercut Patch Fix to the patch to 2mm depth.
- Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed.
- You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch.
- Use anytime from early spring to late autumn
- Rate of application 4.8kg pack will treat over 64 patches of 45 cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.