|Nitrogen (N)||3%||Shoots||For active leaf and stem growth|
|Phosphorus (P)||9%||Roots||For strong, healthy rooting|
|Potassium (K)||0%||Fruits||To promote strong, healthy flower & fruit development and disease resistance|
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
|Vegetables||Apply 70g per m² as a top dressing and work in well.|
|Trees & Shrubs - New Plantings||Apply 135g per m² to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil or compost when refilling the hole.|
|Trees & Shrubs - Established Plants||Apply 135g per m² around the base and gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the root|
|Flowers||Apply 135g per m² to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem.|
When to Use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October.
- For best results the granules should be worked into the soil during dry weather.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.