Prevents the following Pests & Diseases
Whitefly, greenfly, blackfly, spider mites, mealybugs, mealy cabbage, aphid, scale insects, psyllids and powdery mildew.
Pests can’t develop resistance to this formulation due to how it protects the plant!
How to use
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’ setting. Spray so that both the upper and lower leaf surfaces are thoroughly wetted.
- The spray works by physical means, so it must be directly applied to pests for it to affect them.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Note: Rainfall shortly after application may reduce effectiveness and re-treatment may be necessary.
When to use
- Use at the first signs of infestation from either pests or diseases.
- Repeat weekly for best results and to keep pests under control. Some hard to control pests such as mealybug will require several treatments for effective control. You can start to tackle very heavy infestations by spraying several times, 2-3 days apart
- Do not spray in hot, dry conditions, as this may scorch plants
- Before treating very valuable, exotic or unusual plants undertake a test for damage on one plant or part of the plant
A unique blend of plant safe, physical control surfactants with essential nutrients.
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.