|Nitrogen (N)||0%||Shoots||For active leaf and stem growth|
|Phosphorus (P)||0%||Roots||For strong, healthy rooting|
|Potassium (K)||48%||Fruits||To promote strong, healthy flower & fruit development and disease resistance|
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
Fruit Trees & Plants
|Apply 35g per m² around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots|
|Flowers & Shrubs||Apply 35g per m² on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem|
When to use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from March to the end of August
- For best results should be worked into the soil.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.