- Solvent based formula - quick drying / high early bond strength
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces
- Good early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage
- Suitable for use where both surfaces are non-porous
- Excellent external weathering properties-Suitable for exterior use
- Excellent chemical resistance
Areas For Use
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
- Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
- Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- Do not use on damp surfaces
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive
- Do not use on polystyrene/Styrofoam/expanded polyurethane
- Heavy materials (greater than 8kg per sq meter) must be supported for at least 8-24 hours depending on size of item.
- Solvents present may attack sensitive plastics (If in doubt, rest a small area first)
The surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. New concrete or plaster should be allowed adequate time to dry and mature.Porous or friable surface should first be primed with dilute contact adhesive and allowed to dry.
To bond flat panels direct to walls Apply as a bead approx. 6mm in diameter around the periphery of the panel (50mm from the edge) and in horizontal lines at approximately 450mm centers. Immediately press the panel firmly to the wall surface to ensure adequate transfer of the adhesive and leave to set. A firm bond is achieved in 1 hour.N.B. If the panel is warped, apply the adhesive as described then press the panel firmly into the wall surface and pull away immediately. This will achieve a quicker adhesive transfer and allow quicker solvent evaporation. After 5 mins, the panel may then be bonded into position and a contact bond achieved.
To bond Stair Nosings Apply adhesive to the stair nosing only. 2 or 3 beads may be necessary depending on the size of the nosing. Immediately press the nosing firmly into position to ensure adequate transfer of the adhesive. If a higher initial bond strength is required, press the nosing into position and then pull away to affect the adhesive transfer. Allow adhesive to dry apart for 5 minutes before pressing finally into position. Allow to dry for 24 hours before subjecting to traffic
Store in original unopened containers between 15 and 20 C. Do not store above 30 C. Store as flammable goods.
12 months in original containers at stated storage temperatures