In-Excess UK Ltd is a retail company based in Salisbury, UK. With a collection of Hardware Stores and Garden Centres we specialise in buying clearance goods to mix with our range of constant lines and higher value seasonal items.
With 40+ acres of retail, warehouse and storage space, we work hard to deliver interesting and unusual goods to our customers. We carry over a million items of stock at any given time and we're always looking for more.
Over the past 35 years we have established long-term business relationships with companies that periodically experience problems or issues with some of their customers and major accounts. Our policy of total discretion is the foundation upon which many of our business relationships have been built.
Nobody wants unnecessary overheads, and excess stock creates costs!
In-Excess owns a chain of retail outlets located in Southern England within a 30-mile radius. We re-sell stock directly through our stores, this assures our suppliers of a controlled exit thereby protecting their marketplace. Our infrastructure enables us to react quickly and efficiently to clear problem consignments reducing expenditure.
Here’s just a few highlights:
- We are a highly reactive company
- We will consider all non-perishable goods
- We only buy stock to sell in our own stores
- We operate in a confined area of Southern England
- We will protect your market
- We buy un-barcoded and unpackaged goods
- We will over-label or re-package products when required
- We can pay!
Contact us today and we could turn your excess stock into cash!
We are interested in acquiring all types of products, in small or large quantities.
Our customers expect to be challenged when they come into our stores!
Our storage facility enables us to purchase large stock consignments, even when the product is well out of season.
Whether you have several containers of cargo or a few boxes of surplus stock we will evaluate your consignment and make you a competitive offer.
We buy goods from small business owners, large retail chains, transport companies and clearance specialists on a daily basis.
We are able to assist companies with:
- Abandoned warehouse consignments
- Cancelled orders
- Mail order close-outs
- Surplus stock
- General stock clearance
If you have surplus stock in your garage, warehouse or industrial unit, we would be interested in discussing it’s future potential with you.
We have a team of buyers ready to deal with your enquiry, so why not email us now!
To increase our ability to respond swiftly to your enquiry please enclose the following information:
For a fast response and offer please email us with ALL of the following details. It will give your email priority and allow us to respond quickly.
- A detailed description of the stock including:
- Brand name, quantities, colours, sizes, EAN if barcoded etc.
- If there are multiple lines then ideally in Excel format with embedded photos.
- How many pallets or boxes in total.
- Photos of the items that you are looking to sell.
- Details of any restriction on where the stock can be sold.
- Postcode where stock is located.
- Your name & telephone number.
- The lowest price you will accept (We need a price indication before we can make an offer).
When we receive the above information we can either arrange to see the stock, or make an immediate offer. The process will move along the following steps:
- We receive your email
- We will review the stock
- We will make you an offer
- Upon agreement we can discuss transportation
- Goods received and verified in our warehouse
- Direct payment to your bank
For a swift response on your excess-stock value email us now!