Orders up to 30kg - £4.95
Orders over 30kg or over 1.5 metres in length/classed as a large parcel - Calculated at checkout
We aim to offer you the most reasonable delivery options, no matter where you are. There are parcels and packages of all shapes and sizes being shipped out on a daily basis all around the UK and abroad. Our target is to process orders swiftly and get them sent out on the same day, although this is not always possible due to varying demands.
The method of delivery is automatically calculated during the checkout process depending on what item(s) you have added to your basket as it is weight orientated. Our delivery services are provided by Royal Mail
and Parcel Force
so you know your order will be in safe hands until it arrives. Royal Mail delivery services are operated between Monday and Saturday, whilst Parcel Force deliveries are made between Monday and Friday. This is subject to change over bank holidays and the festive period.
Please ensure that you select the correct country when entering your shipping address. This will ensure the correct postage is applied. If the incorrect country is selected you could be required to pay additional postage where necessary.
Please also note that if the postal code you provide is a Northern Ireland postcode our system doesn't register this region as outside the UK Mainland. You will unfortunately be required to pay additional postage to cover costs of sending your goods outside the UK Mainland.
In-Excess UK LTD only use recognised International delivery services. You can rest assured knowing all orders are carefully handled from the moment they leave us to the moment they arrive with you. If your country is not listed in the shipping options, please contact us directly and we will quote the most cost-effective method.
Please consider local Tax and Customs charges when importing goods. In-Excess is not responsible for customs charges when shipping outside the UK.
Email us here
Disclaimer: Due to certain international restrictions we are unable to send the following goods as they are prohibited outside the UK via our courier:
- Adhesives (contact adhesives, glues, etc.)
- Liquids (paints, oils, etc.)
- Aerosols (spray paints, etc.)
- Corrosive substances (paint strippers, etc.)
- Toxic substances (fertilisers, etc.)
- Flammable solids & liquids
Due to these postage restrictions we will be forced to issue a refund of any items within orders that are prohibited with our courier.
In-Excess Returns Policy
In the rare circumstance that you might need to return a purchased item, please note the following information:
- Our returns policy lasts for 30 days. If you have not returned the item within 30 days of receipt of the item we will unable to offer you a refund / exchange.
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition you received it in, along with the original packaging.
- We will require your receipt or proof of purchase in order to process any returns.
- All returns are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- If your return is approved, we will issue you with a refund for the value of the goods, which will be issued by our cashiers.
- Online purchases will be refunded by our customer services team and will be applied to your credit card or Paypal account. (Excluding postage charges).
- Please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be processed and returned to the original payment method.
- For any items that arrive either defective or damaged please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01722 437471.
All online returns should be sent to:
Wiltshire, SP2 8RA
Please include a copy of your invoice or the returns form stating the reason for your return.
Without this we cannot process your return.
If you require any more information on returning your item please contact us on 01722 437471 and we can run through the procedure with you.