Traditionally used for attaching decking boards to timber supports, these weather resistant screws are great for any exterior timber work. The green ruspert coating provides a long lasting shield to the C1022 hardened steel core. ProDeck Screws are also equipped with a single slash tip which removes the need for pre-drilling and helps to reduce splitting of the wood.
- Double countersink and ribs to provide additional head strength
- Weatherproof green ruspert coating that exceeds 1000 hours salt test
- Single slash (Type 17) tip paired with a deep pozi recess allow for an easy start
- Help to reduce splitting of wood and removes the need for pre-drilling
- C1022 Hardened Steel material with knurled shank which reduces drive-in resistance
- Suitable for use on Deck Boards, Exterior Timbers, MDF, Chipboard, Softwood, Hardwood and Aluminium Sheets amongst other materials