A perforated flat hose used to provide a fine spray for lawns and flowers in the garden, or when flipped upside down, to provide a deep soaking action for flower beds and borders. The flat design ensures the sprinkler hose stays in place and the right way up (or down). The sprinkler hose is supplied with fittings to join several lengths of hose, if required.
Key Benefits Include:
- Sprinkler hose and Soaker hose combined
- The upright position produces a fine spray, suitable for watering fragile plants
- Flipped upside down, it can be used to drip water at the base of plants for more targeted watering
- It can be connected to another hose to extend the area of coverage
- Comes with the necessary fittings to easily connect to your existing hose connection
7.5m, 10m, 15m
Please note some Hozelock items are available online only.