Preparation and cleaning of surfaces for repainting: Add approximately 125ml of Sugar Soap to 4.5 litres of warm water and apply liberally to the surface with either a sponge or an absorbent cloth. Work from the bottom of the surface to the top to avoid run marks and lines. Simply rinse with fresh water and allow to dry completely.
Household Cleaning: Add approximately 50ml of Sugar Soap to 4.5litres of warm water and stir. Soak sponge or absorbent cloth in the solution and wring out so it doesn't drip. Wipe surface vigorously and rinse clean with cold fresh water.
- Note: Tiles, vinyl floors and paintwork will not require rinsing
Bathroom Cleaning: Apply a small amount of concentrated Sugar Soap Neat (Undiluted) to a damp cloth and wipe over surfaces. Simply rinse with fresh water and allow to dry.
- Any spillage should be mopped up immediately as spotting may occur
- Cover polished surfaces, lino, carpets and soft furnishings to avoid splashing
Health & Safety
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear rubber gloves to protect sensitive skin
- Ensure the cap is secure and the container is stored upright