Areas For Use
- Internal and external sealing around timber and metal window and door frames.
- Internal sealing around Pvcu window and door frames.
- Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Not for use externally when rain is imminent (within 6 hours at 20°C, 24 hrs at 10°C.) Note that damp or humid conditions may significantly extend the cure.
- Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
- Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed (allow minimum 1 hour). Overpainting is recommended externally to prologue the working life of the product especially in areas prone to high/low temperature variations.
- Note: this product is a flexible. Certain poor quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. It is possible for the dry paint film to crack if movement is excessive.
- Do not use externally around Pvcu
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water. This product can be applied to slightly damp, but not wet surfaces.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. Smooth down within 20 minutes of application using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or wetted gloved finger. Care should be taken at this point not to saturate the surface as this will delay drying. Any excess sealant etc. can be removed using a sponge and warm water.
- Tack Free: 15 to 60 mins, dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity
- Full Cure: 3 to 5 days, dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity
Store in cool dry conditions and protect from frost
36 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers