- Non hazardous water based filler
- Non flammable
- Low odour
- Ready to use – no mixing of components required
Areas For Use
- Filling small holes, splits, surface imperfections and damaged areas in wood.
- Covering the recesses left by nails and screws.
- As the filler may absorb some stains at different rates to the surrounding timber, always test a small area first. Note: filler may dry darker.
- Do not exceed 5mm in one coat. For holes deeper than 5mm or for areas subject to impact such as doors and window frames, use EverBuild 2 Part High Performance Wood Filler which can be applied to any depth and is shatterproof.
- Protect from rain when used externally for at least 5 hours.
- Do not apply below 5o C.
- As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, contact technical services department for advice.
NOTE: If you intend to overstain the wood once filled always choose the colour of filler that nearest matches the wood you are filling, not the stain you intend to use. This filler may dry to a slightly darker shade. As the filler may absorb some stains at different rates to the surrounding timber, always test a small area first. Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, dry, sound and free from dust or any contaminants which may affect adhesion
Stir well before use and apply with a spreader or knife. Fill the hole proud to allow for sanding. Once dry, sand to a smooth finish and apply required stain.
- Touch Dry: 15 minutes
- Through Hard: 2 hours
- Sandable: 30 minutes
- Overpaintable: 2 hours
Store in cool dry conditions, away from direct sunlight between 5 and 25 o C . PROTECT FROM FROST.
24 months in original containers at stated storage temperatures