How Epsom Salts Works
- Epsom Salts provide a solution to leaf yellowing caused by lack of magnesium. This high content is a vital building block in the development of healthy and strong plants.
When to use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August.
- Granules should be worked into the soil, or dissolved in water.
- During dry weather, water thoroughly before and after granules are applied.
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
|Vegetables||Apply 10g per m² as a dressing and work in well with the soil.|
|Trees & Shrubs||Apply 10g per m² to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil or compost when refilling the hole.|
|Beds & Borders||Apply 10g per m² on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems.|
|Lawns||Apply 10g per m² on the soil surface and fork in well. For clay soils, increase to 15g per m² to improve structure and drainage.|
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.