How To Use
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons per m² over each 8cm (3") layer of new material.
- Water the heap if the waste is dry or woody, as this should ensure the new material is thoroughly wetted.
- Repeat each time a layer of fresh material is added.
What To Put In Your Compost
|Do Add||Don't Add|
|Lawn Clippings||Cooked Food|
|Raw Kitchen Peelings||Large Branches or Clippings|
- Shred or cut waste into smaller pieces where possible, especially woody stems.
- Cover the heap to retain moisture.
- Turn heap regularly in order to allow in air which is needed for the composting process and for faster results.
- When ready, spread the compost on your garden as a mulch or soil improver, leaving any material not fully composted as the base for a new heap.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.