|Nitrogen (N)||7%||Shoots||For active leaf and stem growth|
|Phosphorus (P)||7%||Roots||For strong, healthy rooting|
|Potassium (K)||7%||Fruits||To promote strong, healthy flower & fruit development and disease resistance|
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
Vegetables - Before planting
|Apply 135g per m² as a base dressing to the soil and work in well.|
|Vegetables - Established Plants||Apply 70g per m² as a top dressing and work in well.|
|Potatoes||Apply 210g per m² as a base dressing before planting.|
|Fruits, Trees, Shrubs & Borders||Apply 135g per m² around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots|
|Flowers||Apply 70g per m² to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem. Water in well after application.|
When to use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October.
- Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe).
Limitations of Growmore
- Westland Growmore is not recommended for use on ericaceous/lime-hating/acid-loving plants.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate as increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.