When to use
- Sulphate of Iron can be applied every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August.
- Granules should be worked into the soil.
- During dry weather, water thoroughly before and after application.
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
|Flowers||Apply 35g per m² on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem|
|Trees & Shrubs||Apply 35g per m² around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the plant roots.|
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.