Made from 70% Organic Bamboo and 30% cotton.
This hooded cuddle robe is perfect for your baby’s delicate skin. Soft and silky to the touch, this towel gets softer each time you wash it.
Bamboo is anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic: Because of the effective anti-bacterial function, bamboo fibre prevents odours and keeps the towel fresh for a longer time.
Thin, light and extremely absorbent, just wrap around your child – no need to rub. Just right for getting in between toes and fingers. And perfect for swimming.
Great size towel (approx 90cm x90cm) – big enough for children up to age 9 or 10.
9 Reasons why bamboo fabric is the perfect choice for your baby•
- Crease-resistant so no need to iron
- A durable yet superb fabric softness
- Four times better moisture absorption than cotton
- Thermal-regulating, cool in summer and warm in winter
- Superior ventilation and wonderfully breathable
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-static properties
- Natural UV protection
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Reduces odour, so more smelly toweling robes
Clothes made from bamboo are super soft and often described as feeling like cashmere which is great for everyone, but especially those with sensitive skin – like newborn babies and those suffering from eczema. Our Bamboo towels are machine washable at 40 degrees, holds and keeps its colour and is quick to dry. This lightweight robe is made from 70% bamboo 30% organic cotton.