How to use
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’
- Spray leaves as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch
When to use
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Ready to Use should be applied from April until the end of September
- Use on a warm, sunny day on sufficiently developed plants
- Avoid treatment during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours
- Do not use on new grass for 6 months after establishment
- Treatments should not be made immediately after mowing
- For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again
A unique blend of plant safe, physical control surfactants with essential nutrients.
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.