|Nitrogen (N)||0%||Shoots||For active leaf and stem growth|
|Phosphorus (P)||17.5%||Roots||For strong, healthy rooting|
|Potassium (K)||0%||Fruits||To promote strong, healthy flower & fruit development and disease resistance|
How to use with different vegetation
|Where To Use||How To Use|
|Apply 70g per m² as a base dressing to the soil and work in well.|
|Trees & Shrubs||Apply 70g per m² around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots|
|Flowers||Apply 70g per m² to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem. Water in well after application.|
When to use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from March to the end of August
- For best results Superphosphate should be worked into the soil.
- Avoid over dosing
- Protect from frost & store out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. (In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water)
- Wash hands after use.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.